"Blessed are the cheesemakers"
~ Monty Python
From Wisconsin - America's Dairyland
Everything for the serious home & artisan cheesemaker.
Fresh Feta Cheese Kit, using your own goat or cow milk. You will be amazed how easy making fresh Feta Cheese is. And, it lasts nearly a year in the refrigerator. Cultures can be kept in the refrigerator where they will last many months. Also included is 2 yards of cheesecloth to make Ricotta from the whey after making your Feta Cheese.
Everything needed to make over 100 pounds of quality Feta Cheese.
The kit contains the following:
- Mesophilic Starter Culture MM100-101 125dose
or Chr Hansen CHN-22 $18.97
- Ten Vegetable Rennet Tablets $8.97
- Mild Lipase Powder 2oz.(56.6g) $7.97
- Dry Calcium Chloride 2 oz. $7.97
- Plastic Bottle 4 oz. (included with Dry C.C.)
- Citric Acid 2 oz. $4.97
- 2 square yards Reusable Cheesecloth Grade 90 (for draining whey) $8.97
- Medium Curd Draining Bag $9.97
- Small Measuring Spoons $6.97
- One Food Grade Cheese Mould $7.97
- Large Pocket Dial Thermometer $12.97
- Feta cheese recipe
- Ricotta cheese recipe
- Chèvre recipe
- Mozzarella recipe
Total value of $92.70
Shipping included within the USA.